Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, August 28, 2009

Vote for Charity Beaver!

To get ahold of me about Chairty, call our studio at (940) 761-5111 Wichita Falls, Texas USA
I'm so excited that one of our clients is up for the title of The 10 Most Beautiful women of Dallas. Miss Charity Beaver.
The magazine solicited nominations through http://www.dmagazine.com/ , plus they threw in their own candidates. After looking through hundreds of nominations, the D Magazine editors narrowed down the pool to 25 semi-finalists. They brought them in for face-to-face interviews, then narrowed down the list to the 20 finalists you see here. Vote for Charity! She is both beautiful inside and outside!!! You can vote every day, so lets take care of her!http://surveys.dmagazine.com/10MB/Details/Charity_Beaver

I'll post some of her images in a bit here. (dont cha love it when NICE GIRLS FINISH FIRST!!?) (PS I photographed charity for her Senior Portraits and I knew right away that she was gorgeous! I invented our ambassador program because of her. But what was so great about her is that shes a super nice person and so is her mama. YOU GO GIRL!)
Pin It!

No comments: